Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops for Soft & RGP Lenses. It moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance found in your eyes. This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved.
- Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops for Soft & RGP Lenses.
- Moisturizes dry lenses.
- Relief with every blink.
- Safe for daily use.
- Contents: Blink Contacts®: Lubricating eye drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution.
- This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved with the OcuPure® preservative (stabilized oxychloro complex 0.005%).
- Relief with every blink for soft and RGP lenses: Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occuring substance found in your eyes.
- Hyaluronate forms a moisture cushion so eyes stay refreshed and comfortable.
- Fortified with beneficial electrolytes found in natural tears.
- With the gentle disappearing OcuPure® preservative.
- Blinking is the eye’s own natural way of replenishing the tear film.
- Use Blink Contacts® eye drops to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses as well as to cushion lenses prior to application.
- All trademarks owned by or licensed to Abbott Laboratories, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- ©2015 Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
Health Concern: Dry Eyes
Ingredients: Contents: Blink Contacts Lubricating Eye Drops is a Sterile, Buffered, Isotonic, Preserved Solution. This Aqueous Formulation Includes Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Boric Acid and is Preserved with the OcuPure Preservative (Stabilized Oxychloro Complex (0.005%).
Instructions: Directions. To Lubricate and Rewet Lenses:. Apply 1 to 2 drops to each eye as needed, or as directed by your eye care professional. Blink several times. For Extra Comfort:. Place 1 or 2 drops of Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops on each side of each lens before application. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, DO NOT USE. PRECAUTIONS: Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use. For in-eye use only. Do not use in the lens case. Keep out of the reach of children. WARNING: SEE PACKAGE INSERT FOR ADDITIONAL AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION. DO NOT USE IF NECKBAND ON BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
How to Use
- Gently pull your lower eyelid downwardUse your ring finger to pull down on your lower eyelid. This creates a little pouch between your eyeball and lid. Hold the dropper close to the lower lid, but don’t let it touch.
- Look up toward the ceiling and squeeze the dropper onceInstill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your eye care professional.
- Shut your eye for 30 to 60 seconds to let the liquid absorb,then repeat with the other eye if neededReplace cap after using. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.